Do you have a smart phone?
If so, we need your help! St. Dominic is now set up to receive money from a new program called Shoparoo. Shoparoo is a hassle free way to raise money for our school. All that you must do is:
· Download the FREE Shoparoo App to your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet.
· Designate St. Dominic to receive points for your purchases.
· Using your smart phone or tablet, take a picture of your receipts.
o Receipts MUST be for recent purchases – purchases made within 14 days of submitting.
Does any receipt count?
· Receipts from ANY grocer, supercenter, club store, dollar store, drugstore, convenience mart, or pet supply store count – REGARDLESS of what you buy!
What receipts are not accepted?
· Receipts from restaurants, apparel, home improvement, or gas- only purchases do not count.
What is the donation value of my receipts?
· Less than $10 = 10 Roo points
· $10-$50 = 20 Roo points
· $50-$100 = 30 Roo points
· $100+ = 40 Roo points
· 500 Roo points = $1 donation to St. Dominic
What about privacy?
· No personal or contact information is shared.
· Participants can choose to remain completely anonymous.
· Users can cross out any items or information on receipts submitted.
Where does the donation money come from?
· Major consumer goods companies pay us to turn the receipt data into anonymous market research reports.
· Some brands may offer bonus points for buying a particular product during a specified month.
o These bonus offers are in addition to the normal value of Roo points given for a particular receipt.
Feel free to review the Shoparoo website, www.shoparoo.com
, for further information; or call Amy Walter, 347-0139, with questions