KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Kroger has a program called Kroger Community Rewards. This program gives CASH back to St. Dominic every quarter and it works by linking your Kroger Plus card to St. Dominic. This is part of our Certificate Program and is used for the annual Tuition Reimbursement. Enrolling your Plus card does NOT affect your Fuel Rewards or other individual rewards. It is easy and only takes a minute.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program now requires each member of participating organizations to re-enroll their Kroger Plus card each year. The Re-enrollment period this year is April 1-May 1, 2015.
If you would like to link your Kroger Plus card to St. Dominic, here is what you need to do: Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
1. In the middle of the page is a button to either “Sign In” or “Create an Account”. If you have already linked your Kroger Plus card in the past or use your Kroger Plus card for digital coupons, click “Sign In”. If you have never registered your Kroger Plus card click “Create an Account” and follow the steps in the following section.
2. If you already have an active Kroger Plus account, sign in using your registered email address and password you created. If you do not remember your password, you can click “forgot password” to receive an email to reset your password.
3. Next, click the “View Your Rewards Details” button.
4. This will bring up your Account Summary. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see the last section titled “Community Rewards”. Click “Edit”.
5. Now you will see a section titled “Find Your Organization”. Enter our organization’s number – 80206 - and click search.
6. You should see St. Dominic R.C. Parish School as your choice. Click on the circle to the left of the organization name (placing a dot in it), to mark the selection. The click the yellow “ENROLL” button to complete the enrollment process.
7. This will now take you back to your Account Summary page and you should see a green message that says, “Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated . Thank you for participating!”.
8. You may now sign out of your account.
You can check at any time to make sure that your Kroger Plus card is linked to St. Dominic by logging into your account from the www.krogercommunityrewards.com website. You can also check the bottom of your Kroger receipt. At the very bottom of your receipt is should read, “2015-2016 Kroger Community Rewards You requested Kroger to donate to St. Dominic R.C. Parish school”. *If you do not see this message, please contact Kroger or Amy Walter (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will make sure that your card is linked to St. Dominic.