TUITION REDUCTION PROGRAM KEY CONTRIBUTORS
Kroger is the biggest money maker of all of all of the retailers contributing to our Tuition Rebate Program. Kroger has a program called Kroger Community Rewards. This program gives CASH back to St. Dominic every quarter and it works by linking your Kroger Plus Card to St. Dominic. Enrolling your Plus Card does NOT affect your Fuel Rewards or other individual rewards. It is easy and only takes a minute. If you would like to link your Kroger Plus Card to St. Dominic, here is what you need to do:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Scroll down the page until you see Cincinnati, OH. Click the register/link your plus card button to the right of Cincinnati.
- Sign in using your registered email address and password you created. If you do not remember your password, you can click forgot password to receive an email to reset your password.
- Enter the NPO number – 80206 - and click search.
- Click on the circle to the left of the organization name (placing a dot in it), to mark the selection.
- Click save button.
Note: If you have never registered your Kroger Plus Card, just create an account at www.kroger.com, by doing the following:
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Select “Create Account” in the upper right hand corner
- Follow the prompts to set up your account
- If you use your phone number for your Plus Card, call 1-800-576-4377, option 4, to get your Kroger Plus Card number
- Then just follow steps 1-6 above to enroll your Kroger Plus Card and to designate St. Dominic as your organization.
If you need additional help, you can stop in the Parish Office during regular weekday hours M-F.
Remke Markets has a rewards program called the Remke Markets Caring Neighbors Program. This program gives CASH back to St. Dominic every quarter and it works by linking your Remke Markets loyalty card to St. Dominic. This is part of our Tuition Reduction Program and is used to help offset annual tuition increases. Enrolling your loyalty card does NOT affect your Fuel Rewards or other individual rewards. It is easy and only takes a minute.
If you would like to link your Remke Markets loyalty card to St. Dominic, here is what you need to do:
Go to www.remkes.com
1. In the upper right-hand side, there is a brown and orange sign in box. In the bottom of the box it says “Register Your Remke Rewards card”. Click on this. If you have already linked your Remke Markets card in the past or use your Remke Markets loyalty card for digital coupons, click “Sign In”.
2. If you already have an active Remke account, sign in using your registered email address and password you created. If you do not remember your password, you can click “forgot password” to receive an email to reset your password.
3. For setting up a new account, fill in the required information in the left column of the “Account Registration” page. Make sure to choose “Delhi” as your store location.
4. At the top of the right side of the page, there is a place to choose your Caring Neighbors Non-Profit Organization. Click on the drop box and scroll down to St. Dominic Parish-2036.
5. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Next”.
6. You have now successfully enrolled your Remke Markets loyalty card.
7. You may now sign out of your account. You can check at any time to make sure that your Remke Markets loyalty card is linked to St. Dominic by logging into your account from the www.remkes.com website.
*If you have ANY problems, or do not have an email address and would like to set one up to link your Remke Markets loyalty card to St. Dominic, please contact Amy Walter at 347-0139 or Pam Kent at 451-0416. We are more than happy to help you set this up!
If you need additional help, you can stop in the Parish Office during regular weekday hours.
Shoparoo is a hassle-free approach to raising money for St. Dominic. With the free Shoparoo app, all you have to do to raise money for our school is take pictures of your store receipts with your iPhone, iPad, Android smart phone or tablet! Shoparoo works with grocery stores, drug stores, supercenters, club stores, dollar stores, and pet supply stores to turn your receipts into a cash donation. St. Dominic receives a donation for every qualifying receipt picture taken through the free Shoparoo app. There is no limit to how much money we can raise with Shoparoo, so please download the app and start taking pictures today. To get started, just follow the three easy steps below. You can check our school’s progress anytime by visiting www.shoparoo.com .
1. Download the free Shoparoo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Once it’s downloaded, select St. Dominic (Cincinnati) as your cause and take pictures of receipts!
3. Invite other family members, neighbors, and friends to participate in this simple fundraiser.
TARGET RED CARD TAKE CHARGE OF EDUCATION
Target also has a rebate program. It is called Take Charge of Education®, and it’s helping our school right now. If you have a Target debit/credit card, you can enroll in the Take Charge of Education program. By doing so, Target will donate up to 1% of your Red Card purchases to St. Dominic School. Account holders can sign up for the Take Charge of Education program by calling 1-800-316-6142 or by visiting www.target.com/tcoe. Grandparents, alumni, friends, and neighbors are all welcome to participate in the program. Check out our school’s progress anytime at www.target.com/tcoe .